View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 11:29 AM   #10
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505, Nook Color(CM7), iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordcrasher View Post
Hi,
is anybody else using Sony PSP as an e-book reader ?
I find it very nice, even if I need to create PDF with the right width to have them displayed with a good character size.
I used to use it quite a bit, and changed it to better fit how I liked to read.
I found I preferred it in portrait orientation (using the triggers to change pages), with green text on black (for reading at night), adding an option to shrink the space between lines to get more on the screen, the wrap CRs option for Gutenberg or other hard-wrapped text files and the menu speed (otherwise the delay opening files was really annoying).

Last edited by murraypaul; 10-10-2008 at 11:32 AM.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote