View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 11:39 AM   #14
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Really quite amazing! Appreciate the iSilo RIM Avantgo plucking directions. It's truly a masterpiece. It actually does mean that I can jettison Avantgo if I needed to (that will help with an old Clie with limited memory)... and avoid having to tap through their ad on the opening screen each time. (Now, if only Avantgo would update space.com regularly, then this would be the ticket.)

Thank you Alexander. I still think iSilo (and the other pluckers) should be giving you a commission on their sales!

Is there anyway of having iSilo *automatically* fetch certain content each day? Or does that require manually opening it up first?
robinson is offline   Reply With Quote