Antartica reminded me that I should also setup a iLiad test environment within ScratchBox.
Followed some instructions by Adam (http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...8&postcount=35
), I made it.
Here is my steps:
1. Setup a new Target in ScratchBox, name it "iliad_run" with the same options with iliad development env.
2. Within iliad_run, execute "apt-get update", "apt-get install matchbox". Varied errors may occur, solve it.
3. Outside ScratchBox, with root id, execute "vncserver :2 -ac -geometry 768x1024 -depth 8". I used ":2" because ":1" is used by default desktop. Execute "ifconfig" to get your current ip_address. Execute any vncviewer to connect to ip_address:2.
4. Switch to iliad_run env, execute "export DISPLAY=ip_address:2", "/usr/bin/matchbox-window-manager -use_titlebar no -use_cursor no -dispaly ip_address:2 &"
5. Execute you iliad app, and vncviewer will show the display if everything goes fine.
*Attached is the snapshot of vncviewer.