View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 11:03 AM   #5
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Great news. I am thrilled to see that companies are returning to the US. I hope that the same can be said for Europe.

Now for the wave of people and reports who are going to say that they are not paying $30 an hour but $10 an hour like we have seen when other manufacturing has returned to the US.

Note: Many of the foreign owned companies started to manufacture in the US after NAFTA because they could avoid paying certain tariffs making it affordable to build in the US. While Apples move is not NAFTA related, I would put good money on the reason being that the cost to build in China and ship to the US is about the same as building in US now and so it is a good PR move.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote