View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 06:41 PM   #926
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
77.8k this morning! Yessssssssss!
I'm now wearing size 34 pants and they are loose! Before I decided to take of weight for paragliding, I was wearing size 46 and they were tight. I might just buy my own parachute, although my wife reminded me that you don't need a parachute to go sky diving. You only need one if you want to go skydiving twice...
Many congratulations! I am still hovering between 71 and 72kg. I hope to be hovering between 70.5 and 71.5 within the next four weeks.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote