View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 06:51 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekos View Post
Thanks for the reply,
Of course I put the firmware file in the root of the sd card. I also used two different sd cards with the same result. I could see the ebboks but not the firmware file.
The library view only shows eBooks; the "update_kernel" file is not an eBook.

To start the reflash process, restart your Gen3, and as soon as the initial splash screen appears, press and hold in the central button of the 4-way navigation control. Keep it pressed in until the screen flashes white, and then let it go. The update process will then start.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote