View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 11:12 AM   #26675
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Fresh squeezed orange juice. A new batch of oranges picked up yesterday, these are late season (very late season) California Valencias. Full of flavour, and with good sweetness. But I'd guess these were actually picked a month or two ago, since I really doubt that there are any Valencias being picked this late in the Valley. But they've been well kept, and they should hold me until the early California Navels start.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote