View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 08:38 AM   #18
booklover6
Wizard
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (Aura, HD, Glo, Mini), KPW1, Nexus 7.2, KFHD'12(n2a), Nook HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
If you are having issues with covers in CC -- covers showing up blotchy or otherwise not having the quality you want -- there are tweaks on the Calibre side that will let you adjust how the thumbnails are sent over and raise the quality.
I was having issues with covers! The I synced it again, going from library to library, and they almost all showed up. I was happy about that! CC works way better than I ever thought it could. With CC, I can adjust my tags in Calibre, and then sync my Nook with CC, and my tags show up instantly! And it doesn't mess with my Kobo Shelves. Perfection!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote