Originally Posted by theducks
You did not have the stylesheet properly referenced
You don't have the Italic font associated with the EPUB
Hi - I don't know how to reference the stylesheet...
I use Sigil to convert files I edited in Word and saved as a Web Page, Filtered. I never had a problem with this, always updating Sigil - until now, when I installed the new version...
I have found that it is only the Sigil screen where the italics (and bolts etc.) are changed to Regular. When I save it as an epub all is OK - all is there.
Yestreday, I did not know this.
It looks like the screen is not WYSIWYG anymore.