View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 04:32 AM   #51
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Actually, what I would have said was to kick back and enjoy watching the Red Sox win the World Series. That's something that's gender neutral and fun to do.
...and, humorously enough, even though I'm not a baseball fan, normally (I'm addicted to F1 and Endurance and sportscar racing, like Le Mans--I actually close Booknook each year for the 24 Heures du Mans, so I can watch it live), I did indeed kick back and watch that game. Quite enjoyable, really. Even made some popcorn, in honor of the occasion. ;-)

P.S.: Oh, Toxaris, about that driver Championship.....

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote