View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #94
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
<snip>e.g. buying them in LIT instead, with the intent of stripping the DRM and converting so one could read them on either the Kindle or the Sony PRS (or some other system), but that wasn't the question mdibella was asking.
Yes, but that wasn't the question that I was replying to. Perhaps you didn't read the full thread or didn't read the quote I had in my comment which I was responding to. Ricky M was saying that she would like to see a tool that will convert FROM lrf TO mobi. I was basically saying that I didn't see the need due to... (see my previous post.)

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote