View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 08:28 PM   #145
FanciFreez
Banned
FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, KPW2, Nexus 7.2, iPad 4, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtitan View Post
no micro sd card.

no buttons.

I WILL NOT BE BUYING.

DO YOU HEAR ME B & N?

stupid managers reducing the options just makes me mad.

if it had the above items i would have bought the new device but companies like b & n seem to be run by morons who keep shooting themselves in the foot.

over and over again.

they seem to live in cloud cuckoo land.
I must add.. buttons for turning pages etc on current up to date e-Ink reading devices are like 55 chevy's .. they are out of production..it's all going touch screen.. get over it..
FanciFreez is offline   Reply With Quote