View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 05:31 PM   #49
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
Well, I must admit I was tempted to write "open a bottle of wine", "drink some bourbon", "lay on the couch", "get a massage", "by the pool/beach", (other relaxing things you can do while reading a book). I just happened to pick candle + bath.

You are the only one I know of that runs an ebook conversion company. If JSWolf, mrmikel, Jellby did, I would have have cracked the same "e-boo..." joke if they were ranting after a long day of complaints about e-books from clients.

I meant zero offense.

Side Note: Did you receive my PM I sent last night? I was wondering if I could get your input on some ideas I had.
Just reminding everyone that I'm not prone to fits of girlish whatever. We definitely all don't want to go there.

Yes, I have the PM. It's not really short, so I'm giving it the attention it deserves. Wait--I really meant that. Not dismissively. It requires thought, so...I'm thinking about it. And I thought it might be helpful to you if I discussed it with the crews, too, as they have more hands-on all day than I. I know the answers, but...they might have further input that would be more helpful than my blithe, "oh, yeah, we do this THAT way..." kind of thing.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote