View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 06:14 AM   #50
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
Thanks for reporting! I've not this firmware and kindle, but maybe twobob could tell us more about the reasons for which this happens

p.s. sorry twobob, I didn't read before this message:
Code:
is it worth pushing this up to a public repo now?

bitbucket would be a decent choice? or github?

if only the bits that can be tweaked... with a README.md explaining how to get the other files...
Is a nice idea... I just need some time to understand how they work
Bitbucket has nice pictorial pages to lead a new user through anything they need to do.

Browse around in some of ours (twobob and I).
https://bitbucket.org/twobob/kual-system

You can find more using that owner/repository finder in the top bar - same nicknames as here.
You can also find other Mobileread nicknames in use there - we aren't the only ones using their free service.

Just consider it 'classwork' because sooner or later you will run into the need to use it in your studies.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote