View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 02:28 AM   #11
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I have clarified this point in the post. Thanks for calling it out.
Nate, what is not clear is what part of the 2.5gb remaining after the OS will be open to sideloaded books. If it's just 500mb, then that is a big mistake by B&N. If it's the full 2.5gb, then that is sufficient for most users.

But, oh, that design! Whoever designs their bezels doesn't understand high tech and modern design. Even on my HD, as much as I love its operations and screen, the bezel leaves a lot to be desired. The HD+ is a lot better. They need a new product designer. But this might be their last hurrah.

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote