View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 12:53 AM   #5
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
No SD card slot.
And only 500MB free for user content--the rest is for the OS and Nook-store books.
Did Nate edit his original article? It currently says the new Nook will come with 4gb of user space. That would be enough for me.

Nate has a way of exaggerating things, but if this new Nook only comes in white, then I think that is a mistake. I would never buy one.

I actually prefer reading on tablets now because of the higher contrast, but I find e-ink still interesting, especially the lighted models, and they have their obvious advantages with better battery life and readability under the sun. So I wouldn't rule out buying another one in the near future, especially a lighted screen that is perfectly uniformly lit. But I won't buy one with a white frame.

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote