View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 11:03 AM   #3
DBDigital
Enthusiast
DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
I would say "The brain prefers e-ink vs backlight" instead. I love reading on e-ink for long periods compared to a LCD backlit screen. With e-ink I don't think there is much difference compared to paper.

Another factor if one has their tablet loaded with apps, they may fall into the "check email" every 3 seconds rather than read their book. Another reason for e-ink as most readers are just that readers, without a lot of other features. Although one think I like about the the B&N Nook simple touch is its hackablity (and its expand ablity), but I still prefer the format of my nook classic ultimately. Depends on the person, some people prefer to be on a less featured device, some prefer to have the features but can ignore them when reading a book.
DBDigital is offline   Reply With Quote