Here is an incomplete list of changes since 2.9.0. It probably includes a couple that were in 2.9.0. It comes from my notes while beta testing the firmware.
- Line heights have been changed. They are now: 1, 1.05, 1.07, 1.1, 1.2, 1.4, 1.5, 1.7, 1.8, 2, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, 2.8, 3.
- Sync can be setup to happen once a day
- Icons have changed on the dictionary bar.
- If an epub is the current book and has annotations, the tile no longer displays the number of annotations.
- Wikipedia and Google options added to in book search menu
- Browser has a Pocket button.
- Back button in reading to exit to wherever you opened the book from
- In book menu options has been reduced. "Sync my Book Activity", "Add to collection", "Post to wall" and "Mark as finished" have been removed.
- "Extras" renamed to "Beta features"
- If you open a link in a book, you are prompted to whether to open in the browser or add to Pocket.
- Navigation bar has changed. Now has TOC button (probably in 2.9.0).
- After a search in an ePub, the bottom of the text area is no longer blank.
- Sorting the Shelf list by size works properly.
Two bugs have changed:
- The problem when opening a kepub and a blank screen is displayed seems to be happening less often.
- Long paragraph bug has changed. The test book I used stopped showing the problem. But I found another book that had problems, but with much longer paragraphs. I think it gets triggered when the paragraph is more than two screens long.