View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 03:33 AM   #2
Pulp
Palm Addict
Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 [512mb, FW: 1.5]
PDFs like these are prette well readable with the latest firmwareupdate if you turn it by 90 and ready the top-half first and then the bottom-half, the only thing that I would prefer was to center a zoomed pdf for cases like this one where there is a large frame around the text

Running the file through a programm that cuts the edges off a pdf-files (i think i have read about at least one that can do it in the forums) will help to increase the readability.

Do not expet it to work too well on the images though (especiall for a document like that showing different graphical features) - 4 shades of gray are simply not enough for that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pdf1.jpg
Views:	720
Size:	484.1 KB
ID:	16891   Click image for larger version

Name:	pdf2.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	623.4 KB
ID:	16892   Click image for larger version

Name:	pdf3.jpg
Views:	667
Size:	667.5 KB
ID:	16893  

Last edited by Pulp; 10-08-2008 at 03:40 AM.
Pulp is offline   Reply With Quote