View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 09:47 PM   #48
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelArnold View Post
In elementary school I loved the 'Alfred Hitchcock & the Three Investigators' series. Also John Bellair's The House with a Clock in its Walls. Wilson Rawls' Where the Red Fern Grows. Norton Juster's The Phantom Tollbooth. Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time.
I remember learning about "The house with a Clock in its walls" from a TV dramitization. It was either afterschool or a Saturday morning program. Vincent Price was the host that presented it and a few other stories. I do remember WTRFG's and TPT as well. Phantom Tollbooth is available over at Amazon for Kindle for $5.98 which isn't bad. It is a great story, especially for kids. The Movie (with Butch Patrick as Milo) isn't bad either.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote