View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 05:24 PM   #7
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Herley View Post
Ned -- none of my licence fee goes to the BBC, because I don't pay it! When I see this sort of rubbish I'm confirmed in the wisdom of our decision, years ago, to dump the TV set.

I *never* bring this subject up in mixed company, but, ahem, now that you mention it--congratulations on your wise decision to kill your TV. We've lived without a TV in my household for 15+ years. It amazes me that so many people voluntarily invite so much pathology right into their living rooms. And let the kids watch, too!

And before anyone messages me about it--I know--you only watch the educational channel....

Okay. I feel better now.
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote