View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 04:04 PM   #6
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I need my cell phone for pretty much 'one, maybe two' people. Everyone I know uses email except for my mother and my landlady

I have never understood this idea that e-books or print books are an 'either/or' proposition. There are some book genres I enjoy where I do prefer the print version---cookbooks, for example, where it is important to me able to see the whole page at once, and where a nice layout and some pictures goes a long way. But the latest paperback mystery? What about it specifically *needs* to be in paper? And at the rate I go through them, I was getting some from the library, selling others back to the used bookstore as I finished them...e-books for me are more durable because I don't need to get rid of them due to space constraints. And they are cheaper. What I like to do is buy a hot new release on Fictionwise when it is on 100% micropay rebate, and then spend the rebate on half a dozen other books
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote