View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 04:33 PM   #8
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Yeah, I thought about that. But I have Tmobile, which is not particularly fast at work. It is ok at home though, but I have Internet at home, of course.

Thinking in moving to Verizon but not sure if I can use my iPhone as wifi hotspot on Verizon for free. That move will cost me more than getting the 3G version.
I've got T-Mobile too. My LTE is actually faster than my Time Warner Cable internet service, which really isn't saying much I guess. But I do like the fact that I get unlimited everything from T-Mobile for $30/month less than what AT&T or Verizon wanted at the time. Besides, I was tired of dropped calls with AT&T. I've had no dropped calls since switching to T-Mobile in April.
jswinden is online now   Reply With Quote