View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 10:24 AM   #1
rosspag
Enthusiast
rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Cybook gen3, Sony PRS-T1, Ipod Touch, Galaxy Tab 7.7
Dark bands at the bottom of the screen

Hy everybody,
i'm ross and i've got a Cybook gen3 (build 538) since may and absolutely love it. sometimes the bookmarks didn't work and there was the occasional freezing when the battery was around 10% but everything else worked fine until a couple of days ago when 2 ominous black stripes appeared at the bottom of the screen while the cybook was on and remained there when i switched it off too, after a while they just disappeared. today when i switched it on (the battery was up to 80%), there were 5 stripes at the bottom and a couple at the top, and their number increased as i flipped the pages. Panic, what now? i've made a reset (press the reset bottom) and now everything seems to work fine, but what if this happens another time? could it be a problem as the checkered screen? what can i do? i didn't update the firmware because the 538 build works just fine for me.
sorry for the poor english and thanks for your reply
bye
ross
rosspag is offline   Reply With Quote