View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 01:09 AM   #65
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
I got my "refurbished" Nook HD+ a few days ago and I'm thrilled with it. It came in pristine retail packaging, looks brand new and the screen is perfect. As far as I can tell, the battery and internals are all working fine as well. Some have reported their HD+ tablets overheating, but mine merely gets a little warm on the lower left side. I've got the latest stock on it now, rooted and with the mod to allow sideloading.

I believe this was "refurbished" by Barnes and Noble as opposed to a third-party. It was sold by 1Sale.com for $99 (with a rebate). 1Sale was a little slow to ship and also didn't send a proper tracking number. I had to email them for it. But otherwise, I'm very satisfied dealing with them. If anyone is interested in an HD+, don't hesitate to give 1Sale a try. They no longer offer the rebate, but their price is still very good. The refurbished tablets are also coming with 1-year warranties.

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote