View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 10:41 AM   #13
fearindex
Addict
fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Did you return your PW 2013? You should since early defects usually get worse over time.

I've never seen color blotches on my PW 2012, never saw the purple border on my HDX 2013 and never saw pin holes on my PW 2013. Either I'm lucky, or my brain shuts out problems or I simply can NOT see them. Either way, I believe I am fortunate also to be living without any prescription drugs and never had surgery since I probably just shut out the normal pain and discomfort for almost a CENTURY.
I probably will return the PW, not yet.

I doubt these particular kinds of issues in screens will get worse over time. They are often alignment and component allowances issues or small imperfections that likely remain the same over time.
fearindex is offline   Reply With Quote