View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 02:46 PM   #496
At_Libitum
Addict
At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KyBook
got a silly request one for the Fun category.

Calibre is one of the very few, if not the only one where I have left the splash screen active. Dunno why but I like that image

Since this is just for fun I thought it might be better done with a plugin if possible.
If you have calibre opened and not doing anything for x amount of time...let it move that splash screen logo over the screen as a kind of screensaver (without blanking or blacking, just floating over whatever is there.)
At_Libitum is offline   Reply With Quote