View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:27 AM   #661
danicca
Groupie
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Can someone tell me how aura hd deals with fingerprints after a while? I still have protector on the screen, and I'm considering buying one for it. The problem is, the last time I tried that on previous reader the effect was so awfull I took it down immediatelly. This one doesn't bother me for now. I'm also debating buying sleep cover because I vaguely remember reading it could drain battery.
danicca is offline   Reply With Quote