View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 07:39 AM   #11
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbid View Post
It really does look like a cat scratch, or maybe something else is trying to come through?

I'm really glad to hear this is rare because Amazon said I was within my 30 day warranty, but if it were to happen again then I won't be and I don't want to be stuck with a "torn" screen. Not to mention that I've heard a lot of horror stories from people about these PW screens... I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it goes when the replacement arrives on Tuesday.
As far as I'm concerned this is a fault and you should be covered for the first year. Normally Amazon is fine at replacing faulty screens within the first year, but if your worried and plan to keep your PW2 it's probably a good idea if you buy the extended warranty insurance with square trade, but I think even they would expect Amazon to cover this in the first year, especially if the surface screen isn't damaged and its the sub layer that is.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote