View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #36
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrikberggren View Post
VelvetElvis: I also agree, we'd like to do as much as possible as well as possible. But unfortunately we're only 12 people and have to choose a few things to focus on.

JSWolf: Because it still doesn't look great on all Android devices. We'd rather not support devices than ship a bad experience.

twicefivemiles: Should be supported now! Let me know if there are any issues.
As a user, i'm annoyed to see an "app not compatible" message, when the app actually works fine. That annoys me more than installing an app and finding it's a bit buggy on my device.

A warning "Might not be working on your device" should do.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote