View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 12:18 PM   #6
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Touch and Nook Color
Most people that own an e-reader that is tied to an E-book store probably do not sideload e-books from other stores (or even know that is possible).
I have noticed myself that since buying my first Nook e-reader I have been buying less and less books from Baen, because there are so many ebooks already available on my Nook (or just a few mouseclicks away from buying and downloading from the B&N store).

So I think it is a good thing for Baen (and Baen authors) that their books are now available at popular E-book stores like Kindle, B&N and Sony.

The whole E-book world has changed a lot since the time Fictionwise and Baen were the main suppliers of my e-books, and all books had to be sideloaded.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote