View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 08:50 AM   #1
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Touch and Nook Color
Baen e-books now available from B&N

After the deals Baen made with Amazon and Sony I was waiting for the announcement about a deal with B&N, now and then checking for some of my favorite Baen authors on B&N.
Today checking some Baen authors I looks like all Baen e-books are now available from B&N.

I do not know if I just missed the announcement about this? Or if this is a very recent deal? Or has there been no announcement at all?

Now I can add my favourite Baen authors to my B&N library, no sideloading needed anymore!
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote