View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 03:19 AM   #656
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
The default is by title. I wanted to sort by author. I remember changing all of the sortByTitle() to sortByAuthor or whatever it had in the config file for the shelves I had changed.

Unfortunately I had a hard drive failure so the files (I saved a copy of each one as I went along) are no longer available. Maybe I will dust of the Aura tomorrow and take a look.

I will probably try the Order series option as well, just haven't really bothered as I rarely use it.

Whatever I did, didn't really seem to hurt anything, just made the main screen slightly more random which amused me for a bit.

Thanks for the suggestions
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote