View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2
Post Snapshots of NiLuJe's hacks

You'll find here links to snapshot packages of all my stuff. By snapshot, I mean that these contain stuff straight from my development tree, so you can, and should, consider these unstable. I'll refrain from pushing plain broken/wip stuff, but I cannot guarantee that they'll be as polished as proper releases. They're grouped here in a single post as a convenience, both for me (much easier & faster to upload), and for you (that's the easiest way to get properly arranged source files for these packages).

This probably means that I'll stop releasing proper, tagged releases when there are only minor changes (like refreshed binaries), so going forward, these packages are also one way to get the latest binaries.

On a sidenote, most of these are distributed as xz compressed tarballs (because it's much, much more efficient) so you'll need GNU tar/bsdtar + xz-utils on Linux/BSD/OS X, and something that can handle those files on Windows (f.g 7-zip or WinRAR 5).

Now that this is out of the way, on to the good stuff!

The listing follows this format:
Description | D/L Link | Last Modified | Size | MD5 Checksum | MR Thread

(A barebones version of this listing is also available here).

Packages targeting the Kindle 2/DX/DXG/3/4:

Packages targeting the Kindle 5 (Touch/PW1/PW2):

KUAL & KUAL extensions:

KindleTool:

Misc. Stuff:

Last updated on Fri, 05 Sep 2014 22:57:06 +0200

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-05-2014 at 04:59 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote