View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 09:53 AM   #2553
Grace Elliot
Groupie
Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Just to let you know that 'A Dead Man's Debt' (historical romance) has been re-edited, re-formatted and re-published with a lovely new cover!

Originally published by Solstice, the contract expired and I decided to take control and take the book forward as an Indie.
It has some lovely reviews - 7 x 5* reviews (out of 8) on Amazon UK

'The fascinating use of period detail means the book stands out within its genre'
'The descriptive style effortlessly captures the essence of each and every character'
'The characters immediately drew me into the story, feeling every emotion, every high and every low within this compelling roller-coaster of a novel.'
'This book threw out pretty much all of my preconceptions about historical romantic fiction. The plot, whilst predictable in it's final outcome, had substance and depth to it.'
A Dead Man's Debt - Amazon
A Dead Man's Debt - Smashwords
Grace Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote