View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 07:27 AM   #198
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Galaxy SIII; Xoom; Kindle Fire
I've spent most of this week doing a second full editing pass through Growing Up Stories. I have a half-dozen more pieces/chapters to review this morning/day. I've been adding a few images to some of the chapters, will review that and placement etc. today as well then put it aside again for the weekend or the week. I added a few hundred words in the editing process so far and I feel the book is in much better shape, but certainly will need at least one more pass before I feel it's 'done' (not that anything is ever done, but moreso with writing than with art )