View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 11:33 AM   #16
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4B, KK, iPad 3 (Purged: K1, Cybook Opus, NST)
Interesting comments everyone...thanks.

For a Fictionwise order last night, I bought some multiformats that I got in .prc. But I bought some secured stuff in ereader .pdb format for the extra 5% discount. Then I used the ereader2html python script to convert them to html and then mobipocket creator to turn to mobi. Worked great and took only a few minutes per book. I wanted the extra micropay discount cuz I went ahead and placed a $103 so between regular micropay, ereader micropay, $100 order extra micropay, I ended up with $20 micropay plus the $15 I bought to hit the $100 mark. So I have $35 micropay right now. So I think I'm getting the hang of fictionwise.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote