View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #17932
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Reading The Name of the Wind, by Patrick Rothfuss. I originally read this some time ago, but realized when I started to read the second in the series, The Wise Man's Fear, which was sitting in my TBR, that I had really forgotten way too much. So, I'm doing a full re-read, switching back and forth between eBook and audio book, and enjoying it very much. Sadly we're all still waiting for the third book in the series.
The reason you've forgotten so much about The Name of the Wind is because it's not all that memorable. I've read it so I do now this to be true and it is highly overrated.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote