View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 01:11 AM   #3
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
The font where? In Book details?
In the edit panel itself - see attachment

In doing that screen capture I discovered that if click into HTML View and then click into Normal View it comes back as the default font - if I include My Comments column in Book Details it displays in the default (MS Dlg 2) font

I normally paste the following into HTML Source panel of the My Comments column before I start to type

Code:
<div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#ffffff">.</font><div><b>My Comments</b></div><div><br></div><div><b><br></b></div></div>
Don't ask why the snippet is as it is, I lifted it from somewhere and it does the job, that's all I care about. I have a similar snippet that I put at the top of Standard Comments

I was trying to figure out a way of not having to paste the snippets

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	113447  
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote