View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #677
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I finished Weber's "Midst Toil and Tribulation" a week or so ago and am now listening to Asprin's "The Bug Wars". Both are good listens. The Safehold series is a bit long and has been a bit tedious in places, but I think Weber has it back on track now.

I'm running into a bit of a problem. For some reason, I can't get iTunes to copy the latest set of audiobooks that I bought down to my iTouch/iPhone or iPad. I'm not sure what the problem is. I can listen to them fine in iTunes and I can download them via the audible app, but the iTunes won't copy them. It's a bit of a bummer for me since I like to listen in my car and I have them in a playlist so I won't have to fiddle with the iTouch while I drive. I've seen a few reports from other people with the same problem, so hopefully Apple will fix the problem soon. Fortunately I have a few months worth of books to listen to on the list already.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote