View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 07:00 AM   #14
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
I'm not sure...but i get the suspicion that this is some kind of USD/EUR mixup...if you take the 540Euro and the 650$ it just about maches up with current conversion rates...
I think you are right. It should be save to say that from what we currently know, the iRex will cost

549,00 which - at today's conversion rate of 1.213 $/ - equals $666.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote