View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 10:11 AM   #17885
orlok
Getting back into it
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kobo glo
Just started Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. Not at all what I was expecting - for some reason I thought it was about a rock band from the reviews I have seen previously on MR (but then I tend only to skim reviews of anything I intend to read, in case of spoilers). Instead it is a YA novel set in the nearish future, centred around an on-line world called OASIS, and the frantic search for a hidden Easter Egg left behind by its creator after he has died. Good fun so far.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote