View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 11:19 AM   #153
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Installation questions

Hi everyone,

I am a latecomer to the Irex DR party, just installed Mackx's Xournal on my DR1000s. Very-very impressive!

I have a couple of questions, in case anyone is still reading this:

1. The writing seems to be awfully slow, e.g. i can finish a word before it shows up on the screen. Can this be changed somehow?
EDIT: I managed to solve this by turning on the experimental options.

2. I am not sure how to install the patches. They seem to be "just" newer versions of the "xournal" file. Does the latest patch (d) contain all the updates contained by patches a-c? Can I just replace the original "xournal" file on the device with the one in patch "d", and run the software like that? Or do I need to run the installation after replacing the "xournal" file?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited by Jmirko; 10-09-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote