View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 10:16 AM   #12
Aeris
Developer's Corner Mascot
Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.4, Kindle Keyboard 3.4
Oh Twobob, you are so kind!

Don't worry about that, I was just asking! The first priority is only that the program works And above all I would be one of the few people using osmo notes as a true text-editor... That's beacause I've tried leafpad, but the official keyboard is really uncomfortable to me, especially for punctuation... but maybe other peoples find it handy for them.

I'm willing to help as soon as you release the kual extension, at least with bug-reporting (or maybe, if you teach me how to compile your code under my linux distro, I could try to edit the code on my own)

Last edited by Aeris; 10-09-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Aeris is offline   Reply With Quote