View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #11987
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
We have the remnants of a tropical storm moving through, but we're on the ragged edge -- so, we're alternating between overcast, breezy and drizzly and black-as-night with tree-bending winds and torrents of rain.

I have sinus "issues" so this weather does give me a headache, but not at migraine levels!
Those I get, but most of them are not earth-shattering; although I remember one sinus headache during one hurricane that was so severe I couldn't enjoy the storm even a little bit. Even that, though, didn't come close to the severe symptoms described by migraine sufferers.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote