View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 04:04 PM   #20
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
The embarassed Canadian had to go look up Cyril Kowaliski and his book sounds like something Douglas Coupland would write and so it's been added.

Thanks for the reminder of Roadside Picnic, I remember voting for that one this year.

I've sworn off Verne, the only French author I've read, although I did read some of Jean Val Jean in school I haven't counted it.

Doyle is from Ireland and is one of my go to authors when I'm stuck for something to read.

I read We last year as well, so Russia is at three now. Not so bad if I add a couple more.

Austria also got on the board with Thomas Bernhard's The Loser this year. I'm finding some missed categorizations as well.

This might be next year's challenge. I'm still figuring that out as I was leaning towards showing Canada some love next year and getting around to some of those things, but I've got time to change my mind and if I find enough interesting material I can always switch it up.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote