Originally Posted by vivaldirules
Nick, I thought I would tell you that I tried BD one more time. After 2 hours, BD puked and reported that it couldn't convert the file. Sorry. I have no ideas except perhaps to look for another public domain dictionary that's smaller.
I think that it may be a good idea to load and make a separate BD file for each letter, (perhaps lumping x, y and z together.) Each could have its own TOC.
At the end of the process, one could join the files together, maybe into one huge volume, but perhaps into several smaller ones.
(I am not
volunteering for this. As soon as I've recovered a bit, I've got the Supplemental volumes of the 1001 Nights on my to-do list.)