View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 04:26 AM   #95
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: In use: Pocketbook InkPad 3, Kobo Glo, iPad Air 2
I only use or need some of Calibre's basic features, but I nevertheless much prefer to use a program that is more powerful than what I presently need, because in time I may want to do things that I will then need the extra features for. I'm not bothered by a program having 10,000 features even if I only need 20 of them.

In case of Calibre the stuff I have currently no use for doesn't even get in the way, so I'm still unclear why people would want a more dumbed down software. (I do understand that it's about the GUI, though again, I think the basic features are all easily accessible and prominently offered.)
Mivo is offline   Reply With Quote