View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 07:28 PM   #11
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1, T3T2 . Finally the Dark Side, aK-Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
UK Only. Sainsbury has the first three in Alexander McCall Smith's "No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency" series for sale at 0.99 each.
http://www.sainsburysebooks.co.uk/co...ebooks-for-99p
I find this series a somewhat strange experience !

I found the books rather slow, and didn't hold/grab me enough to finish them - but the BBC radio rendering I thought excellent, with a terrific cast, which "converted " me ... but of course being so good, made tackling the books again a bit redundant.