View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 07:24 AM   #197
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillseeka View Post
Bus 001 Device 005: ID 15a2:0052 Freescale Semicoductor, Inc.
Thanks for the info...

Hmm. This means that your device is a) properly recognized, and b) in USB downloader mode.

It is totally beyond me why Kubrick fails to put it into fastboot mode - that's not normal behavior. You could try to unplug the device while Kubrick is waiting, and use another computer with mfgtool to boot it into fastboot mode, then plug it back into Kubrick. I doubt that it'll work, but you have nothing left to lose. If this doesn't work, then my guess is that a) it's physically broken, or b) the u-boot on the device is destroyed. In both of these cases, none of the "simple debrick" methods will help. You would have to try serial port debricking, and would be mostly on your own to figure out what exactly is wrong.

Oh, just for good measure: try with a different USB cable or on a different port. I doubt that it helps, but yeah, you never know.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote